Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

All About Me

Name: Sini 27 May 2016
Screenshot 2016-06-03 at 12.03.26 PM.png


Hi my name is Sini I am 11 years old and I am in room 7. I go to GLEN INNES SCHOOL. I have 6 siblings including me and my mum is Luisa and dad is Taukolo. I live in Panmure and my favourite sport is rugby, soccer, basketball and hockey. At term 3 on the last week of school we will be going sport camp and this is my first time. Every Thursday after school and Tuesday morning we go training for sport camp. I don’t really go training everyday because this is my second time got injured. Sport Camp was about to be canceled but it wasn't it was hold. Our principal Mr Hendricks went to Sampires and Glenbrae school to see if there is anyone wants to go sport camp. So there are 11 people from other school will be coming to sport camp this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment