Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Organic Blueberries

Name: Sini 2 March 2017

Image result for organic blueberries
Taste:
The Organic Blueberries tasted like raisins
Feel:
The Organic Blueberries felt so soft.
Smell:
The blueberries smelt like the raisins.
See:
When I first looked at the blueberries it looked so squishy.

As Mrs went around around the class giving out the blueberries I wasn’t very excited because it looked so squishy like someone stood on it. When Mrs held the organic blueberry pack in front of my face I raised my hand and took one blueberrie just in case I don’t like it. To be honest I didn’t smell anything, so I tossed the blueberrie into my mouth. My first taste was raisins then it turned into a awful taste. I stood up and sprinted to the tap to drink. When I came back inside my face was as ugly as a billy goat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good writing sini. I also think the taste was awful like it was mixed with shoes and socks. What happened next?

Unknown said...

Hi Sini
I like your expensive words and the part that you said that it looks squishy like someone stood on it.

Post a Comment