Pages

Monday 7 November 2016

Ella The Homeless Girl

Name: Sini 1 November 2016
The Homeless Girl
Screenshot 2016-11-01 at 10.49.20 AM.png

Character:
Girl - Ella
Parents - Elvis and Alice

Back in the days in 1541 a girl named Ella  was homeless. She was raised by her parents Elvis and Alice but they have died. Now she lives outside by herself with no one looking after her. When she sees kids walking pass her she says “Those kids are lucky because their parents are still alive”. She was very upset and she wanted herself to be adopted. She has been living  outside for a month.


She keeps walking around the city looking for sticks because she wants to build her own little house so that she can be warm. When she came back she took out her blanket and put it over herself because it was windy and she was cold. Who ever walks pass Ella, Ella stands up and say to them sadly “Can I live with you?” but people keeps on ignoring her. After a couple of days a man came up to her said “Are you homeless little girl?” then Ella replied “Yes I am”. The man said “Oh um do you want to come and live with me because I’m the only one that is in my home. Ella said happily “Yes please”. The man took Ella and went with her to his house. When Ella walked into the man's house she was surprised that the house was beautiful and it looked like a palace. The man treated Ella as his daughter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW what is this?? I was looking though your maths posts and came across this amazing piece of writing!

Hello Sini, you don't know me yet, but my name is Mark and I am a teacher working for the Summer Learning Journey you signed up for before school finished.

Honestly, after reading this I know you could really enjoy our programme. It is really quite cool and I hope you join in soon.

Have a great holiday and I hope to see some of your posts soon!

Mark

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment