Pages

Monday 14 August 2017

Orbit Integers

Screenshot 2017-08-14 at 9.25.30 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-08-14 at 9.26.38 AM.pngToday I was playing on an activity named Orbit Integers. It is a fun activity and also when you play it once you’ll notice that you will never want to stop. Basically, in this game, they will give you a whole lot of questions to answer. You’ll have a spaceship that is colored blue, and you will be challenging other people that are already controlled by the game. You will answer the questions until you get up to the finish line.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dear Sini:

thank you for telling me about this game, My maths is really low and I need to get smarter for my up coming test, Can you please put a link at the end.

Unknown said...

Hi Namei Nikushimi No
Copy this and paste it on google
LINK: http://primarygamesarena.com/Play/Minus-Numbers-In-Outer-Space-409

Post a Comment