Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

A Ghost

Name: Sini 11 May 2016

Success Criteria:

  • I must have an orientation, sequence of events and conclusion.
  • I can include problems.
  • I can include solution to the problems.
  • I can use my five sense to create picture in readers mind
  • I can choose my vocabulary carefully.
  • I can use figurative languages to enhance my story

I had a dog named Max. This dog was on the road dieing so I took him and went to the shop and got him something to eat.  I have been keeping this dog for like about 1 year and I am glad that I have a pet to play with. So whenever I’m bored I just play with him.

When my mum told me to go and get the noodles from the shop, I went up to her and she gave me the money.While I was walking I heard footsteps behind me so I walked a bit faster. As I was walking I saw the shadow in front of me. So I stopped and froze.

When I stopped the shadow stopped walking too. I didn’t want to look back so I continued walking. While I was walking I decided to run. When I ran the shadow followed me all the way to the shop.

I went into the shop and got the noodles. I went up to the checkout. The man said why do you have a dog in the shop. I turned around and look down and realized that it was my dog. I picked up my dog and hugged him.

When we went  home I told my mum about it and she was laughing. I gave him some veggies to eat. After he ate he felt sleepy so I took him to his new  bed just next to my comfortable bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment