Pages

Sunday 30 July 2017

Poem: Mistakes



Poem: Mistakes


When I got caught playing on my mom's phone
I got into trouble, felt sad and angry but mostly unhappy
Getting grounded until Christmas was so stupid
But I learned from my mistake and I’ll never do it.


So my punishment was cleaning the house
While my siblings were enjoying their time
I got so angry and started messing up
Didn’t have time to watch movies or play on my phone.


After that punishment, I learned my lessons
To obey my parents and to never get frustrated

It’s ok to make mistakes, as long as you learn from it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Sini

It's Angel and I've read your amazing poem, It had a great beat to it and hope you keep posting more and more of your poetry. Keep the hard work up!!!

Post a Comment