Pages

Sunday 28 August 2016

Chalk Art

Name: Sini 29 August 2016

Capture.PNG

On Friday after morning Mrs Ramkolowan and Mrs Tuakoi took us outside because we had to draw something that you’re doing. I came up with an idea that know one didn’t think of.


My idea was a podium. Everyone was thinking of the same idea besides me. When I was drawing a podium everyone came and ask what are you drawing. I didn’t tell them what I was drawing I waited until I finished drawing then I told them. Everyone said “That I came up with a brilliant I idea. When I finished drawing my podium my teacher Mrs Tuakoi had to take a picture of me pretending that I came first in the Rio 2016 Olympics.


After we finished drawing then we went back to class and complete our unfinished work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment