Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Characters Description: Frank 6 August 2015

Name: Sini Frank 6 August 2015



       Names:

1. Looks

2. Movement

3.  Smell

4. Clothes

5. Physical

6. People feel around him

7. Style

8. Sounds

9. Action

10. Behavior

11. Setting

12. Habits



Describing

Frank looks very smart but he doesn’t have a house. He smell like a . His voice sounds deep and he has scar all over his face. When everyone look at him he bolted like a horse into a corner. When people walk around him they get terrified. Some of the people fell very yuck because he never had a shower and he gots a grosse feet and people always get scared. When he sings people just drop some coins into his coin bowl.



Paragraph1

Frank was a lonely boy. He didn’t had friends because no one likes him. He was looking for a friend so he found me. He told me if I can be his friend. So I said yes. On the other day I saw Frank fighting with a boy in room 12. He got beat by the boy in room 12 he got into detention. So I told him that I am not his friend. He got  at m e and try to punch me so I blocked and I ran and hide.I ran to the room 12’s classroom and hide. Frank was trying to find me at the classroom so. I ran to the back room and I opened the door and run away. I saw him holding $5 and he saw me looking at him.


Paragraph2
I was hiding at room 4 and he saw me and I didn’t see him he ran up to me and punch my back and it was sore I ran to the office and hide on the principal’s room. I locked the door so he can’t come in the window was still open I didn’t know that it was still open. Frank saw me in the office sleeping and he saw the back window was open. He went to the back and climb on the window and came in. He smash me. I ran to the playground and sat there.

Paragraph 3

He ran up to me and said sorry to me. He gave me the $5  that he was holding to me and I said do you want to be friends and he said yes. I told him if you want to go and play basketball and he said yes. When we were playing Frank got a lot of tricks and he is good at playing basketball. It was so hard to get the ball of him and everybody came to him and said do you want to be friend and he said yes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment